Monday 13 September 2010

So it has officially begun.

So followers, I have arrived. I am in my hotel in the barajas centro commercial and it's quite nice I must say. Muy muy muy moderno with a bathroom that I want to hide in my suitcase and sneak out with. Photos in a minuto. The flight was good and it was fully booked no seats spare whatsoever. I managed to push some eastern europeans out fo the way so I could get a window view. AND I saw a tornado from the plane! It was level with us on the plane but MILES away so we weren't affected or anything but it was there twisting away til it disappeared. My second funnel cloud ever.
So got a bit lost in the airport eventually got a taxi to the hotel because the buses were very confusing. So here I am writing my first blog in Spain on my first ever trip to Spain.
Anyway I had a very nice relax in the bath and am now getting ready for some lunch. I'm very tempted to take the Mars bar out of the mini bar but it wil cost 65 euros or something! Well I shall leave you all with some pictures of my hotel room.
I chose to use the blue bottle by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment